Friday, June 3, 2011

Official Announcement!

So, here it is! It's the official announcement you've all been waiting on. Who is publishing Saving Elizabeth? Some of you have been on the edge of your seats wondering, speculating, emailing, questioning.

Well, I'm happy to announce I'm a..........
*cue ginormous grin*

Who is Tell-Tale Publishing you might ask? Well, they are a newly formed small press publishing company who will be bringing you the best in both e-books and print books to feed your body, mind and spirit.  Their cutting edge fiction includes old favorites and edgy Steampunk and Super Hero genres. Their stories will grab your attention and take you on a fast, exciting ride that will leave you breathless.

Sounds exciting, right?

So, there you have it...the official announcement. I'm so happy to be a part of the Tell-Tale family and can't wait to begin this exciting chapter in my life.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amy! I'm sooo proud of you! I always knew you would do great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations (again)!!! I can't wait to buy Saving Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete