Saturday, May 14, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello, readers! It seems like it has been so long since I last posted. In all reality, it has been. Things have been so busy here with the school year wrapping up. Everyday there’s a new survey for teachers to fill out, inventory list to check, or meeting to attend. It leaves little time for blogging and even less time for writing. I’ve got nine more days until summer vacation begins. Summer vacation equals more writing time for me, and hopefully a new novel.  There’s an end in sight, but attached to that end is a beautiful beginning that I can’t wait to get started on, which leads me to a question. Do you guys have any new projects in the works? How are you planning to spend your summer vacation?
Well, I think that’s all for now. No! Wait! I almost forgot! My short story has been published in “Beyond the Diaper Bag” and is officially available for purchase. *EEEEK* All proceeds go to charity, so if you’re interested I’d love for you to check it out. Just click on the button below.
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.
Okay, that's really all for now. I hope you all have a fabulous week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment