Sunday, April 10, 2011

Great Things!!!!!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but I've been really busy lately with some great things that are happening in my writing world. First, I was informed my short story, "A Mother's Love" will be published in the soon to be released, Beyond the Diaper Bag. I've also gotten some interest in my YA novel, Saving Elizabeth. The full manuscript is currently sitting in the hands of an editor as we speak, and is awaiting its fate. My nails are down to nubs!!! I am very excited about these wonderful things, but humbled at the same time.

What has been going on in your writing world? Have you started a new project that you're just dying to tell someone about? Have you snagged an agent? Is your work being published? Let's use the comments section of this post to share our successes with others! Let's celebrate together! Go on! Share! Share!           

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success! : D

    I'm 25% done my novel. o: That's pretty good considering I started it a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Lydia! What's your novel about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a new book and I finsihed one a couple months ago. It's being rewritten as we..type. :) And I'm furiously writing another novel too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of writing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome:)That explains why Saving Elizabeth was removed from Inkpop. When do you think you'll hear back from the editor?

    I am re-writting Departed Innocence, I have finished 8 chapters so far. The new 7 chapters are uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should hear back from them within the next two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed. :) Yay for rewrites!

    ReplyDelete